Day 2: Yesterday went almost as planned. I was able to complete the 30 minute dance cardio (with the help of my toddler) and was able to complete only half of the strength training moves before my infant woke up and instantly the workout came to a crashing halt. Never to return. But a little progress is better than none. Also, I forgot to thaw the chicken, so we had tortellini, with small portions. I also had a jumping contest with my baby. He loves to sit in a bouncing play saucer and bounce forever. This is a new game for him, and he thinks bouncing is the greatest past-time. I jumped every time he jumped. Boy are my calves sore today. And in case you were wondering, yes, he won the contest.
Today's weight: 124.2 Not too bad for just one day.
I will keep the same plan today as yesterday in respect to meals and cardio, but I will focus on the lower body and core for strength.
See you tomorrow. Wish me luck!
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment